Indian Postal Department Recruitment 2012 – 130 Postal Assistants & Sorting Assistant Jobs. Indian Postal department invites applications from eligible SC / OBC / PH candidates for recruitment of Postal Assistants & Sorting Assistants in West Bengal Circle & Karnataka of India Post Department.
Total No. of Vacancies : 130 Posts
- Postal Assistant : 110 Vacancies
- Sorting Assistant : 20 Vacancies
- Postal Assistant (PH) : 01 post
Age Limit (as on 11.01.2012) : Minimum 18 years – Maximum 28 years (28 years for SC)
Application Fee: Rs 25/- payable at post office counters while obtaining Application Forms.
Pay Scale : Salary : Pay Band of Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400.
How to Apply : through registered / Speed Post
- Applications are available at the Post Office. Candidates should purchase the applications at the designated counters of Post Office.
- Fill the application & enclose the attested copies of the certificates
- On the envelope Write “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SC / OBC POSTAL ASSISTANT / SORTING ASSISTANT IN
UNDER SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE”
- Send to the Designated Post office through Speed Post OR Registered Post. The address list of all the designated offices are provided in the detailed Notification.
- Last date for receiving Applications : 11/01/2012
- Date of Aptitude test : 05/02/2012
- Indian Postal Department Recruitment of Postal / Sorting Assistants - Detailed Notification
- Karnataka Postal Assistant Job for PH Candidates