Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2012 of 596 Forest Guards. More details about like no of vacancies, qualification, age limit, application fee, how to apply, important dates and other are as follows:
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2012
Forest Guard - 596 vacancies
Education Qualification : SSLC / 10th Class
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years – Maximum 25 years (28 for OBC, 30 for SC/ST)
Application Fee : Rs. 70/- (Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/Cat-1)
Availability of Application Forms : Applications are available at Taluk Nemmadi Kendra, Bangalore One, Mysore One, Shivamogga One, Belagavi One, Mangalore One, Hubli – Dharawad One, Davanagere One, Gulbarga One, Ballary One, Tumkur One Centers.
How to Apply for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2012 : In person
- Carry your SSLC Marks card & Caste Certificate & Purchase application forms from any one of the centers mentioned above
- Fill the Application & submit in person at the center from where you have purchased it.
Important Dates :
- Sale of Application Forms Starts from : 26-12-2011
- Last date to Apply : 21-01-2011 before 5:30 PM
- Tentative Exam Date 12th February 2012
Important Links for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2012 :